My time machine
Time machine is a hypothetical device for now. It allow us to travel in future and past. We knows that it's impossible to travel in time but still many scientists are working on this hypothetical theory they wanna make it possible same as them I have also curiosity to travel in time.many days I weast only by thinking that how can I make it possible and One day,I was sleeping in noon than I saw some science experiments there it was my dream one of them special there was a black rounded hollow sphere on table two strong wires came out from it both are at opposite side.i follow that wire I found a still box from which that wire was coming when I was opened that box I saw a machanism for increase speed of electron. Than I gone back to sphere there was a watch in the sphere which was making sound like "tik tik tik" than suddenly machine was start working i dont know how because i didn't started it but when it was stoped I saw that was which was running slow than other clock which was hanging on there wall. Suddenly I woke up and start to write it in my notebook.after finished my dream i started working on same thing which i was saw in dream. Than I found that according to Albert Einstein if any object running with light of speed than it's possible to travel in time for that object which was remembered me that there was a electrons who was running though that wire than I gone on Google and searched about how to increase speed of electron near to speed of light. I found there a project is going on who's name is Large Hadron Collider and it is capable of accelerating protons at 0.999999991 c, which mathematically works out to being 3 metres per second slower than the speed of light.
Which motivated me to research more about it and I again searched about electrons there I found if we increase the speed of light that it's charge will also increase which will make a high electric field in which if we put any object than the time for that object will become slow but it's only the way to go in future but there is no way to come back in real time so, still I'm doing research on this topic once I will complete my research than I will release my own research paper on time travel thanks for your time and please if you have any quarry than you can ask me through comment and one more it's not just story it's truth and we can make make a time travel through this theory you can research about it.
Which motivated me to research more about it and I again searched about electrons there I found if we increase the speed of light that it's charge will also increase which will make a high electric field in which if we put any object than the time for that object will become slow but it's only the way to go in future but there is no way to come back in real time so, still I'm doing research on this topic once I will complete my research than I will release my own research paper on time travel thanks for your time and please if you have any quarry than you can ask me through comment and one more it's not just story it's truth and we can make make a time travel through this theory you can research about it.
Comments
Post a Comment